TON 7.14% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

Much to like about the steady increase in SP since this...

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Much to like about the steady increase in SP since this announcement. Unlike the spike and drop we've been used to seeing. I've been back in the green for a few days now & hope it's sustained and many more holders are back in the green soon.
    Back in May I had access to broker data and found Deutsche Securities and our old friends Credit Suisse had executed numerous small trades throughout April & May which appeared to cap or drop the SP. I don't live in stockbroker land so couldn't guess on whose behalf they were acting. The small trades continued until around 24 July; I haven't had access to broker data since May so can't see if it was DeuSec executing them or if any brokers were accumulating. Then on 10 July Shandong Tianye's strategic placement at 4.8c was announced...
    Ton 2017-08-23 6M 1D.jpg
    PC mentioned in the video that Ancuabe drilling had been completed; I don't expect anything startling & the lab results will firm up the JORC estimates to indicated / measured. More drill holes to plot on Google Earth.
    PC also mentioned he's anticipating completing DFS in 2017 and production in late 2019. He has some incentive for this
    6M performance rights vest March 2019 on completion of DFS and decision to mine, and offtake agreements for 50% of Ancuabe production
    6M performance rights vest December 2019 on commencement of mining & processing ore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $159 12.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 371593 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 237752 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.