CHM 5.88% 1.6¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

Ann: Transformative Portfolio Expansion Presentation, page-6

1. 5,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8940
    I've been tied up recently, but will be unpacking the new CORE-NK platform for this forum (if someone else doesn't beat me to it) when I get a chance... but from what I'm seeing so far it looks extremely exciting to have this platform which is even more leading edge than CAR-T. In fact if proven (so far persistence appears to be the issue) to be efficacious against tumors and blood cancers... I can see NK cell technology (especially NK-CAR) making the entire CAR-T technology obsolete.

I still have a lot of reading to do to piece it all together, but it is pretty exciting going through the materials and has actually pushed my intention to research RAD into 2022 or I may just not bother anymore... even though I've taken a small holding in RAD recently, I'm contemplating selling out of that in putting more into CHM as the technology CHM has is so much more compelling.

It's a strange thing investing in early stage biotechs... while it is disheartening for many to see the share price slip back, I actually welcome it and have added at these levels. And if it falls even further, I'll grab more. And if there is going to be a large correction in global markets, we may well just get that chance to buy at lower levels.. but so long as the company keeps kicking goals.. I only see that as a massive opportunity to accumulate a LT position.. though that is not how all investors think, and many may well do well for themselves trading in and out of stocks.. all I can say is goodluck and I'll keep the seat next to me warm for you all when this takes off

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $14.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $9.273K 548.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1365817 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 24633 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.