FMG 0.87% $21.71 fortescue ltd

This is a big vote of confidence in the new direction. For a...

1. 229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    This is a big vote of confidence in the new direction. For a large company its amazing to see they are being so aggressive. A large Australian company thats capable of seeing the forest for the trees? Didn't think that would happen until the boomers retired. It helps when AF chose to keep getting more educated.

I'll be monitoring closely to see who they bring in, but my confidence is growing each month that FMG will win the race with Tesla to enact the biggest environmental change for our planet and eventually the boomers will wake up, but at that point FMG will have a sizeable market share of the new industry. Then we'll just be selling the hydrogen and ammonia tech to them while they transition, having already secured the best renewable energy projects.

It will take a few years to flush out the stale shareholders but they can move over to BHP or RIO or Woodside or Whitehaven, there's plenty of choice there. Its amazing to actually have an alternative. I really hope they retain the next dividend and direct it all to FFI to flush out the remaining shareholders that prefer a stale company which will hopefully give a massive top up opportunity. Im preparing a war chest already just in case that happens, but will continue to dca into this over the next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.71
Change
-0.190(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $66.84B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.77 $21.80 $21.34 $408.6M 18.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 289875 $21.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.72 95078 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.