FMG 0.18% $21.86 fortescue ltd

Ann: Transition and Leadership Change, page-84

1. 4,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582
    The ability to both remain relevant and to evolve is the key for any company and indeed for those appointed to any board position, arguably. The tectonic shifts undoubtedly brought on by the reality of Climate Change across industries has gained increased impetus in a relatively short period this Century.

FMG executives have wisely moved to diversify operations and one can but assume there would be very broad range of possible candidates for the CEO role. Possible candidates have likely, in their own way, reengineered their areas of expertise and possibly been part of existing global initiatives in these areas for some time.

There is also the need for acquisitions experience as announced. Which could see some near term activity across energy and mining markets in my view.

So someone with global experience in the energy and diversified mining sectors could see an appointment from within the Twiggy-fold, as it were I reckon, largely because I think he will be looking to steer the ship even if someone else sets the sails.

I have invested in Twiggy’s projects from way back and rate his acumen, but moved on early.
    Just personal views, but it has my interest now, particularly re the acquisitions perspective. esp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.86
Change
0.040(0.18%)
Mkt cap ! $67.30B
Open High Low Value Volume
$22.18 $22.18 $21.69 $119.2M 5.445M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14450 $21.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.87 152 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.