BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Gday techinvestor. It is a big stinky club, and you ain't in...

1. 1,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 445
    Thank you for a balanced post.

While agreeing to most of your thought bubbles, I must say from a sales perspective, if you see the new CTO's role as an opening to new sales, then we would be further disappointed. Engineers are barely sellers, and we are no short of research chips in the field. The problem with BRN is that we don't have that impact person to sell the product, you can blame it as you may on my lack of understanding of technological engineering timelines, but even the experts in the field have got in wrong, as evident by the recent events.

Gday techinvestor.
    It is a big stinky club, and you ain't in it.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5758/5758127-9caa92d42a18ca070902d7fef45ad5cb.jpg

Many have raised questions about BRN communication with shareholders, and as you see, there are plenty of communication going around, but only a selected few retail shareholders.

May I ask you a question techinvestor, were you invited?
    Are you not a valuable shareholder? They apparently try to improve shareholder communication, but do you think it is okay for them to communicate this way?
    Pretty sure this guy claimed that he had not met Sean before, but you have to be very careful what you believe from the pampers.

IMO, this is no way to treat retail shareholders. At one side we have the likes of viana stating bs statements like ''share price will do what it does'' and ''it is what it is'' and on the other side there is communication and affirmation going on to a selected few.
    Just be careful whom you trust on these forums, I know I am a ''downramper'' and as such not to be trusted, but I encourage everyone to dyor on each post, whether bullish or bearish.

Now that you have seen ''no evidence'' complete nonsense, you guys can continue the abuse towards me. biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $796.1K 3.947M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1478980 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 205644 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.