IMC 0.00% 9.0¢ immuron limited

Ann: Travelan to progress to Phase 3 Clinical Trials in the US, page-69

1. 966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Not sure if anyone else is watching the US markets but behaving as predicted. In the first hour of trading it went from opening at around $3, dipping to $2.75, then rocketing to $5.50. It's now at $3.80. At $5.50 it was up 230% on previous close.

For reference, 550/40/.66 = 21c on the ASX.

Betting on the stock skyrocketing in the US was a no brainer IMO given that there's many more punters playing the US stock market compared to the ASX - but there's only half as many Immuron shares on issue there. If it rocketed 100% on the ASX with double the supply of shares and a tiny fraction of traders, no surprise it's going to go even higher in the US.

Just absolutely steamrolling past what I thought was the logical conclusion of the announcement. The conclusion being the once daily drug hasn't performed anywhere near as strongly as the 3 times daily version, perhaps a natural consequence of the fact that anything you ingest in the morning will be mostly digested, and in miniscule concentrations in your stomach, by dinner time in the evening.

disc: I don't hold any IMC shares but ticking held anyway because I bought some IMRN in the US on open
    Last edited by vagabond84: 07/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 82824 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 31728 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.