AR3 1.64% 6.0¢ australian rare earths limited

Ann: Travis Beinke appointed CEO Australian Rare Earths, page-6

1. 1,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2745

Incoming CEO, Travis Beinke, said:

“I am truly excited at the prospect of leading Australian Rare Earths as it advances the Koppamurra project, Australia’s first ionic-clay hosted rare earths mineral province, right herein South Australia.

“I would like to thank Rick and the rest of the AR3 team for their hard work in taking the Company so far since its IPO less than two years ago, with a JORC resource now in excess of100 million tonnes and a 1.4 billion tonne exploration target currently being drilled.

“I look forward to working with the AR3 team and our stakeholders as we write the next chapter. With a well-capitalised balance sheet to support an accelerated program of drilling, metallurgical test work and discussions with potential offtake partners, the next six months and beyond hold great promise.”

– –

Great to have someone with his experience. And already he's on song, recognising AR3 as the first of its kind.

Given how critical heavy rare earths in particular are for the US and world stability of supply, and how simple and low our capital costs will be, the next six months will very telling.

Exciting times!

AIMO, DYOR, GLTA(patient)H

Last edited by Mallyrock: 15/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $9.477M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.0¢ $6.724K 110.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 2264 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.42am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.