WLF 0.00% $8.75 wolf minerals limited

Ann: Traxys Agency Agreement , page-3

1. 255 Posts.
    They now have the exclusive right for 6 years as the papers has been signed to set up offtake deals with users of tungsten. It is dated for this month because they are looking to sell a product that they will mine in the future fir its buyers. Do some research same strategy as BCI this allows for less dilution and a higher share price in the long run one of the cheapes tungsten plays around on the asx with huge upside.

China has the largest resource of tungsten a little over 60% of it. With the only other large producers being Russia and Canada. I don't know if you check out the Chinese papers online and google translate helps to convert them to English but there is a lack of supply building and prices have been increasing since 2005. Demand not only from china is high and not to mention the rest of the world. Prices are set to climb and as a commodity tungsten is set to be the best performing metal over the next 5-10 years. And let's not forget out mine will be coming online whilst tungsten prices are soaring. Money for jam. Another BC Iron play for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WLF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.