1AI 0.00% 0.7¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: Treatment completed for all patients in Parkinsons trial, page-57

1. 2,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    the point of a blind/placebo study is to get clear data without any skew or bias, resources are better utilized at the end of the study when all the data is clear and available in toto

the 3 separate dosages are all going to (in theory) allow for 3 different outcomes or they could all result in the same (unlikely) outcome ....any observations cannot derive a clear datapoint because of the
    (0 dosage) placebo ....the strengths may carry a strong signal of effective dosages, we may find a 2-dose actually more effective than a triple, we may also find that a triple dose has an ongoing negative affect and we may not know that until several months of observations, hence 26 weeks

keep in mind that these treatments are affected by the patients themselves the further out in time we go
    whatever the environmental, nutritional or developmental effects are from the patients input, so, there is no clear demarcation point, no ah-ha moment, everything is by degrees and 3 dosages allow the research uncover more bases and give more data points to work with

it is very easy to infer a bias or false positive opinion when done in small groups and same-dosage size

looking at the previous 81 week UPDRS (unified Parkinson's disease rating scale) print, gave us good insight into one study and we need much more, considering the impact on such a huge population, I don't see this as being an over-thought process, rather, an inline practise which is going to stamp a significant medical procedure never done before, a unique one-off exercise

at 11c this is a huge value if youre allowing yourself time
    I'd rather the company get this right in the time that it takes....the time it takes is the time it takes!

2c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $41.21K 6.825M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3056700 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 913000 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.