ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Bozena > With all due respects John was involved with BDC. But with the escalation of gold price a doubt they appointed Robert Ryan to CEO (who was I think pretty sharp) that did not work out but the sentiment at the time that gold was going to go into values never ever seen. This gold forecast by many experts did not happen and regardless of impressive gold assay results for many explorers such as MGV BGL and to a very lesser degree BDC. BDC had a few speculative/legendary tenements areas like Slug Hill. BDC got out of it all okay by being soaked up by SBM > Santa Barbara Minerals. Johns focus was always around the Pilbara area given what I firmly believe is where Johns intuition and belief really resides. When you say he was a geologist in the early days you do not do him justice. PLS went from explorer to producer in a remarkable short time frame circa 2014-15 Biddell/Young/Kiernan/ others that dont come to mind appointed Ken Brindsen to CEO at PLS the rest is history and why I am sitting up in Bali retired in a Villa.
    Last edited by markt: 21/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.