ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 247
    I've no further comment regarding the Li really.

But it's only maybe three weeks since they moved the soil sampling program to Tambourah. And prior to that they were completing a fairly extensive VoG and Conductor A soil sampling exercise.

Plus there will be access and drilling contractor negotiations happening for DD testing the EM targets at Picunah and Jimblebar.

That's all work they've indicated in previous announcements.

They've also said they intend to 'fast track' two diamond drill holes at the Buxton Centurion IOCG target 'as soon as practical, subject to drill rig availability, permitting and access'. So I presume work is likely also going on to progress that.

The tenement agreement with Pilbara has also been put together over that period. Not sure how much Marshall would have been involved in that; the commentary in that announcement coming from John Young.

Not wanting to be an apologist, but it seems to me that they've got a fair bit happening over multiple targets.

I'd assume they will be collating and reviewing the new soil sampling data, alongside their EM survey results, and "utilising field-based data analysis with portable XRF and portable PPB technology, allowing the team to react to results in near real time", they'll be prioritising and drill planning targets to get drilling underway. I'm happy if they are prioritising all that before a market update.

Maybe I'm an optimist but I'm assuming any soil survey results would follow that post sampling field work and targeting and would also announce progress to drilling. But I'm no mining expert, just knowledge gleaned from years of investing, and careful reading of announcements, so happy to be corrected or for more info from others to add or adjust my thinking to date.

Last edited by mjp2: 18/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.