TKM 5.41% 3.5¢ trek metals limited

I concur with your assessment that GS should not be taken on...

1. 2,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    I concur with your assessment that GS should not be taken on face value of the assertion they make. We all speak to serve our interests.I further also concur with your assessment that Africa is decades away from being a meaningful producer given its political climate and not an emerging status.I however differ with you assessment that TKM should be talking lithium. As indicated by mjp2 in another thread

>>>>That indicates FMG didn't think much of 'some very thin pegmatites", "hosting lithium rich mica minerals". The mineralised dyke hosting the 1.6% Li2O rock sample they reported was considered "too small in scale to warrant any further exploration work". And none of their other rock chip samples reported any significant Li.I'm not sure what Trek (or BlackCat) are seeing here, other than "multiple outcropping pegmatites in the area of stream sediment anomalism" - which I'm imagining are the same "very thin pegmatites" that FMG reported. Maybe not. But I am not sure why they consider this area a priority LCT target. Maybe they're just doing this to get BlackCat off all our backs. The assays will tell, I guess. Or @blackcat might have some comment. I'd be happy to understand just why they think it's a priority target.

Ignoring everything that are his interpretations, there is a clear factual indication that FMG report that """The mineralised dyke hosting the 1.6% Li2O rock sample they reported was considered "too small in scale to warrant any further exploration work"""". You can artificially inflate the price for a bit with the lithium news like the neighbours but chances are that will assimilate to be a p&d and management will lose credibility without first building any. I think its early days and like galaxy1 I am intersted in further knowing what their game plan looks like.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $17.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $25.94K 721.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 183651 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.46am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.5¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 5.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ 38600
Last updated 10.46am 06/05/2024 ?
TKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.