TKM 5.13% 3.7¢ trek metals limited

I was going to reiterate THIS !>>>>You really need to do some...

1. 2,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    I was going to reiterate THIS !

>>>>You really need to do some serious research - the FMG sampling was done well before lithium was a commodity of such vital importance in the electrification thematic.

>>>Study the reports by hundreds/thousands of FMG's and their view of the world on hundreds /thousands of prospects across all commodities around the globe where the FMG's at the time saw no potential -- now in many instances major producing mines.

Please cite your sources. It would be enlightening to the reader to see an example where FMG's of the world said there is nothing and now another company mining something of value with large scale. FMG assertions here are about scale and quality. Feels a lot like straw man arguement. In no form whatsoever I said lithium is dead. I questioned the veracity of a line of thinking where TKM should chase lithium as their next thing ? These are two different things with implications on how the company is valued.

>>>When you have been around as long as I have and seen it all happen then you will understand - like the old Bounty mine for instance 'all that white stuff in the pit ' when we were all chasing gold -now one of the largest and highest grade lithium resources on the planet. See my posts on lithium micas - and try to begin to understand why major lithium mica concentrate producers in China who control 100% of the market have multi billion dollar market capitalisations whilst the CEO of TKM thinks spodumene is the only game in town.

Without prejudice and undermining your experience, tells me that you afforded yourself to be led by the herd when you say "we were all chasing gold". If your judgement then was questionable, what makes you a better judge of commodity now ? Lithium is hot and you are calling it which is exactly like how "you were chasing gold".

Again, you are a respectable member of the community and have experience which is valuable. However, you offer nothing in terms of out of the box thinking. Most investors have average returns because of the herd mentality. What we are really looking for is to think what will be hot in the next 10 years that is already not hot ?
    Last edited by neutralopinions: 02/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.002(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $18.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $3.739K 95.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 169970 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 319573 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 5.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
TKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.