TKM 6.25% 3.0¢ trek metals limited

I think you are absolutely correct John. I'm flummoxed how the...

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495
    I think you are absolutely correct John. I'm flummoxed how the majority of our neighbours have managed to leapfrog us so easily...... we have been so slow.

I happily hopped on board here a while ago due to Management reputation... which is key, plus the potential for lithium.

What I have seen is management talking up our prospects in areas other than Lithium.... but finding nothing. But are we now looking for lithium ? I think so, but... but I only learned about this on Hot Copper... can't make this stuff up !! Oh and now we are drilling in another Company's tenement ???? .... despite TKM having the most prospective tenements our MD has seen ?

MD needs to lift his game IMO. a) he needs to be very careful in striking a balance in being responsive and what he divulges to individual Shareholders emails versus keeping the broader market informed b) he needs to better articulate the Company strategy.... it is getting very confusing, but it also looks like he is getting confused about it as well.

GLTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $15.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $3.534K 117.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 942395 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 105426 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.