CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Hi Wombat,

Specifically, what are my silly childish comments and/or what is just plain ignorant?

Let's clarify a few things, because you are either confused or completely oblivious (take your pick of the two options).

1. When I say drop off John Young and let him do his thing, I mean exactly that. There is probably no better exploration geologist who I have met. Let him spend the next 90 days "doing his thing" to determine whether this is worthwhile pursuing.
    2. Derek Young has contributed nothing of value, in my opinion, yet he is being spoon fed performance rights and sitting on a tidy salary.
    3. PLS is where it is today thanks to Ken B and becoming a producer. Not by "sticking drills in the ground" in perpetuity as an exploration company.

We have good deposits. So stop acting like a keyboard warrior and rationally think about the best way to progress this company. Staying an exploration company doesn't generate cash flow, it burns cash. I also talked about this in my post #65192148.

Because I suspect you're both confused and completely oblivious, I will expand upon 2) for you. DM's been involved since September' 21 with a salary of $260k pa and 2 million performance rights at 15c, 20c & 25c each (6m total). They have recently announced ANOTHER 2.5 million performance rights at 10c and 20c each (5m total). Considering his zero runs on the board, I think I am entitled to feel a bit pi$$ed off. AND SO SHOULD ANY SH FOR THAT MATTER. The fact that you sit there and call my comments silly and childish says more about you, being unable to substantiate anything. By all means keep your head in the sand, but it is you sir who is just plain ignorant.

Final words, we have exceptional tenements and the holy trinity (NB, TL, JY). Derek is squandering this opportunity and has hardly mobilized a drill, and considering "TKM is an exploration company" that would be a little something don't you think @Wombat2?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.