EE1 0.00% 1.5¢ earths energy limited

I neither work for Tremont nor am I legal in response haha, In...

1. 11,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    I neither work for Tremont nor am I legal in response haha, In fact I help the people at Hotcopper do their work (I am a moderator, thus the blue star) so I am trying to help ALL the people here keep their free speech and posts available and not get into trouble by stepping over the line.

In case you didn't know, we have had issues in the past where unsubstantiated claims are concerned, especially without evidence and targetted at certain people.

So far this thread hasn't gotten out of hand I feel but it is edging closer to the line, so I'd prefer people just think about it and not be reactionary and inflammatory about it.

@mainholm - As a holder that's probably not unfair to say that the price never reached its full potential but I also think that is a regulatory and stock-exchange issues, i.e. manipulation of prices rather than something the board can directly control.

I don't take issue to people saying the system has flaws or that we small holders get the bottom of the pile deals, no doubt we do. It's more just about placing blame appropriately and as an opinion, rather than stating it as fact without evidence. It's an invisible line but one that is better not to cross haha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.949M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 350000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EE1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.