AQI 0.00% 1.5¢ alicanto minerals limited

The 3m trench composite samples are not as impressive as the...

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    The 3m trench composite samples are not as impressive as the headline grabbing high grade grab samples in the title and a the top of the announcement. I suppose the 1m composites will look better on grade judging by the results so far. On a very quick read it seems the trenches were located on soil anomalies and in areas of previous drilling so they help build on the picture. Trenching is a rough and ready exploration technique and I assume a much cheaper approach than drilling to assess the prospectivity of targets in this jungle terrain. It is less commonly used in Australia because it has a bigger environmental impact and causes issues when it is done in areas where livestock is kept.

The trenching seems to be a good precursor to drilling in this instance as it has cheaply shown the area to be mineralised with a stock work of gold baring veins that extend close to the surface.

I've built a small position again sub-20cents and plan to add when we see the next drill results which hopefully get this story moving again. The big picture is just as impressive as it's always been but they really need to start kicking some goals.Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $620 41.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 6405 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.