WCN 5.88% 1.8¢ white cliff minerals limited

Ann: Trenching Extends Mineralised Zones, page-7

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Blackphantom and all,

I agree we may see a little more action once the drill rigs are on the property and commence work as I now understand it sometime in the latter half of this month. Then of course the wait for the results to see if the resource has substantial depth to it. I guess with language differences and the remoteness of the project one can understand the inevitable delays and timing of announcements.

However; has anyone any thoughts on when we may hear about the samples sent off to the lab from WA a couple of months back? Let’s hope that in this case no news is good news. I have to admit its Gold that gets my blood rushing; however, a decent commercial Nickel proposition couldn’t hurt the share price given the current Nickel price and apparent demand for stainless-steel.

Copper is not looking too shabby either. (From the same link.)

“Copper rose 0.4 percent to $6,999 a ton ($3.17 a pound) in London.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-...ur-weeks-as-deficit-outlook-spurs-buying.html

I guess it’s not only interesting to be involved in a company not only with irons in the fire but to also have them in the right kind of fires. Of course as we all know there is a long way to go but for now we at least appear to be heading in the right direction.

Good luck to all.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $29.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $13.97K 816.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5508334 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 5161199 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.