EPM 10.0% 0.9¢ eclipse metals limited.

the problem is this. the company was already worth ~47m,...

1. 2,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    the problem is this. the company was already worth ~47m, although fully diluted it was ~52m (with extra 3.6m in cash from oppies). the trading action suggests that there are players controlling the share price and as such the volume and quantities traded (this is not a new thing to any stocks but these people must make money out of existing and new entrant retail holders.). epm has already re-rated for the results to do a few things, get the options at .015 in the money and thus attractive for some external funder, likely one already in bed with the company to potentially do some kind of raise. as the main player in that raise, you want to keep up the price proped up but without giving too much away. afterall, epm has gone up in value in the tens of millions. at .023 its basically a market cap moon shot from where i first started looking at this which is at about 10m mc. and this is truly a one trick pony in greenland as i suspect their uranium assets will never be developed given the insanity of the people strongly influencing the trajectory of current energy markets.

as it stands now is the market is speaking, and for those of us who arent drinking the takizawa koolaid or playing the pokemongo of ree minerals game, it speaks of ~240m options currently in the money. but no serious players are appearing to be buying, which is how the current players make money. retail are chumpchange unless you have a massive rampfest where a tap of free money gets turned on in full. im no expert in ree, clearly. no expert in probably anything, but this trading action on such anticipated news tells me this is the perfect set up to do the above.

otherwise someone with deep geo knowledge on the results should shed light on the actual findings in this announcement. trade the trade and dont fall in love with stocks like this is what my opinion is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $28.97K 3.321M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 87500 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 199999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ 309052
Last updated 11.54am 24/05/2024 ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.