OLY 0.00% 2.9¢ olympio metals limited

What an absolute unmitigated disaster, I really feel for any of...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    What an absolute unmitigated disaster, I really feel for any of you who lost money, hold in there. You were duped, it's unfortunate that Carnival and the few others with insight and experience weren't listened to however. I've never been a holder but will certainly be taking some lessons from following CLI.

The following is IMO only but if you go to court I'd suggest looking into the following:

How has the technology that the company is claimed to be based on changed over time? Is the technology that CLI was listed on the same technology in use today? If not, and if this technology was core to the companies future why was this never formally announced. If the base technology was a failure why was this never be announced?

Why was there a significant up-tick in interest on this forum and a surge of posts hyping the stock around the time Steven Silver became involved? Would it be interesting to see a comparison between the locations and IP addresses of these posters and individuals linked to the company? Why did many of these posters include caveats/disclaimers heavily in all their posts? What were they afraid of?

As many have already stated it would be very interesting to see the trading patterns of related parties over the last months of trading. I wonder if there is a case for reversal of trades?

Did it seem strange how keen the contractor who spilled the beans on the mould was to engage on this forum and back track?

All the very best and I'm sorry for your losses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.479M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $6.618K 228.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1785 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 17529 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.44am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.