OLY 0.00% 2.9¢ olympio metals limited

Class actions can be pricey (although good on you if you go that...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Class actions can be pricey (although good on you if you go that way - might find a friendly litigation funder?).

In the near term I'd focus in on the alleged insider trading, keep the stock in suspension until ASX reviews all sell trades since this information would have been known/suspected by the company and reverses all sells by related parties (both in a business and familial sense). ASX are probably already on this but a number of letters/emails alleging probably wouldn't hurt.

It won't get long term holders money back but it will for those who were sucked in at the last minute/were 'averaging down' plus the key upside will be potentially taking the insiders down with you. Pursuing insider trading will be at ASX's cost not yours...

I'd go to the media as well although I wonder if it's worth waiting until mid January so it gets maximum pickup/circulation. No doubt this will get some good coverage in NZ via the NBR.

CLI will hide behind this being an unfortunate weather event and nothing more, which to an extent is true, it's the manipulation that could sit around this that may be criminal. No one is going to win a court case on a failed crop or crashed penny stock. Misleading the market, insider trading, stock manipulation, dereliction of directors duties and similar may be the kind of charges that could get some mileage/success...

May also be an angle via US regulators, I hear they love SS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.479M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $6.67K 229.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15484 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 119033 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.