OLY 15.4% 2.2¢ olympio metals limited

Huge benefit of doubt scenario to consider, putting on CLIs...

1. 3,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495
    Huge benefit of doubt scenario to consider, putting on CLIs shoes; (do pick this apart!)

- we harvested in oct as promised
    - we cut and left plants in field to dry for 2 weeks or so, underestimating how quickly they would dry
    - plants were very brittle when collected
    - plants werent taken care of but thrown together with hairs buds and trichomes breaking off
    - high cbd content was left of field, in trucks and dropped off in transportation
    - plants were already quite dry but we hung them up over plastic to catch any falling flower
    - most cbd content was lost with only half biomass being useful

this is different to their story but the only way i can make sense from it. By the time they cut the massive 500 acres the grass turned to hay. They didnt take care, or their workers didnt care not to shake the trees and the best was lost.

there was no adverse weather event or loss of cbd content. They rushed harvest and stupidy dried bio outside. You saw the black plastic used inside, what if this was too late...

im just trying to make sense of it - a disasterous finish to an otherwise ok farm. To then withold updates and sell out of their own parcels. I really dont think cbd % falls and fluctuates like they say. Quantity due to poor handling, yes, but % content... no. The weather played no role.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.004(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $1.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.2¢ $14.94K 635.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41252 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.23pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.