PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

ann: trial mining & commissioning underway, page-12

1. 926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Reiner - ABU looks to be basically taking a 'slice' from the top of all veins in the region in order to determine grades across the known veins.

Drilling indicates that the veins go deep. At the moment we will just have to assume that the average grade is similar deeper down.

Also bear in mind that this ore originated roughly 1.2 billion years ago based on some docs I read from NT DPI. Also that the veins have been lifted, twisted and weathered over the years. Being such a course grade, it is highly likely that the grade will increase at depth as weathered gold particles will have sunk into the fissures (especially to the immediate exterior of the veins). I'm not a geologist by any means, so if anyone knows better, please feel free to correct me.

The DPI docs I read indicate that the rocks in the immediate vicinity of the twin bonanza are also chemically weathered to a depth of roughly 100m which should mean plenty of fissures which could contain large deposits of free gold.

I'll try and find the links to the docs and post later on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $525 175K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 27348360 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16751194 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.