PRX 33.3% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

ann: trial mining update, page-77

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Jemma08

Chuk and I both agree on this.

It is definitely well done to Darren and his team to date. They have done everything right that they can control, and the management of the company has been first class.

But they can't control the final head grades received from trial mining and they can't control the market's perception of the company, and what price the market values ABU.

ABU believers are hoping that the trial mining brings in the results that company has "conservatively" worked out, or even much better!

If the results don't come up to expectations, blame can't be laid on Darren and co, because estimating head grades, and especially for high grade coarse gold finds, is never easy. That said, I don't think that Darren and the team have been making outrageous statements about their discoveries, like some other Gold companies have been doing.

You are right, a lot of Gold companies have been over exuberant in their estimations of the worth of their discoveries, and in some cases, they've been downright dishonest.

I don't think this is the case here.

You are also right that the the results of the trial mining are pivotal to the ultimate success of the company. Hopefully the results will be outstanding and ABU can define a clearly laid out path to great riches, without having to be lumbered with masses of debt. Perhaps even little or no debt required?

Well after a bloody dull morning when I was totally bored with no posts at all, no trades from ABU, and no research and discussion being generated, it has finished on a great note for this HC forum. Plenty of discussion and research presented. Plenty of food for thought.

Thanks to all who have posted today. Keep up the great work.

Go ABU!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $150 75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 15798362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 23473387 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.