NXL 0.00% $4.75 nuix limited

The ignorance of views like this never ceases to amaze me. The...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    The ignorance of views like this never ceases to amaze me. The matter had been going on for years before Nuix's IPO. Nuix (and Macquarie) clearly obfuscated and played hard ball with Sheehy expecting him to either settle for peanuts or walk away. Sheehy called their bluff and Nuix (and Macquarie) bet the company in the process.

Based on Nuix's declining financial performance, any judgment in his favour may well be a hollow one. The market cap is now already sub $200M. The company running out of money and needs to raise capital which, in current markets, would need to be at a massive discount to the current share price and would need to be at least $100M to cover the expected $25-30M burn rate for the next 12 months, expected fines and legal costs to deal with and/or settle the class actions.

Lets say a $100M cap raise is done at a 50% discount to the current share price. That would dilute existing shareholders by 50%.

At least then though Macquaire would dilute to 15%, and shareholders would be one step closer to Nuix being liberated from the parasites that have destroyed its unwitting host.
    Last edited by tjames85: 21/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.75
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.560B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 59 $4.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.51 21 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.52am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.