TEG 16.7% 0.7¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Ann: Triangle Awarded Half Share of Significant UK Gas Field, page-11

1. 1,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1378
    Report from Upstream Energy and confirming what Mitch was posting.
    "Winners emerge from latest UK licensing round as government seeks to boost energy security."
    "The UK government's North Sea Transition Authority (NSTA) on Monday awarded 27 new licenses in the 33rd oil and gas licensing round in areas prioritised because they have the potential to be brought into production more quickly than other assets.
    There were 14 operators named by the NSTA, including global majors Shell, Total Energies, Equinor and Eni. The others were Anasuria Hibiscus, Athena Exploration, Bridge Petroleum, DNO, Ithaca Energy, Neo Energy, Ping Petroleum, Tailwind Energy and Tangram Energy.
    All 14 companies have some degree of experience in the UK.
    There were two new entrants in the round in the shape of Norwegian giant Aker BP and Australia's Triangle Energy.
    BP and Dana Petroleum were also in on the act as non-operating JV partners.
    The NSTA will work with the licensees to make sure that where production can be achieved it happens as quickly as possible."
    Triangle are in good company here, a lot of energy there.
    This is a very serious play by Triangle, and you have to say that management have done extremely well to put our company in this position and they are not finished yet.
    Triangle is building and for the first time in a long time I'm getting excited and I'm sure others will be as well as they discover the depth of this announcement and add that to possible other permits and Perth Basin drilling and the likely transfer of Cliff Head operation to Pilot Energy.
    Positive stuff!!
    GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $14.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ $365.7K 52.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 19243591 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3081557 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.