TEG 0.00% 2.0¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Interesting play this.Have to admit I was of the opinion...

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1359
    Interesting play this.
    Have to admit I was of the opinion previous management could have / should have accessed some of the GAS share funds when the SP was higher. I got the opinion that the GAS holding was sacred and would not be monetised at any cost ?
    This was one of the first questions I asked new management, would they consider selling some or all GAS shares if it was in the best interest of the company to do so. The answer was in the affirmative, it would be considered.
    Well, I gather from todays announcement management consider it is in company's best interest
    They clearly say:
    "This share sale provides TEG with more balanced, secure and stable portfolio going into 2023/24"
    Hard to be totally conclusive because at this point we do not know all the facts & circumstances and I'm sure there is more.
    In my opinion No way would they have signed off on these transactions unless it was required and advantageous in progressing projects and providing better company outcomes.
    If this action enables TEG to proceed with its proposed projects with balance & creditability and reducing the risk factor, then I'm all for it.
    We had years with nothing changing with this company, going nowhere with no drilling activity after Xanadu (2017), now things are changing and TEG is energised and portfolio is changing, most interested in these bits.
    1. Forward funding through to L7/EP437 drilling decisions
    4. Improved ability to pursue strategic new venture opportunities
    I think there is a much bigger picture now than TEG holding GAS shares, those shares need to be utilised in setting up TEG/OUR future.
    There will be many varied opinions, but the proof will be in the pudding, and I reckon we are going to get more news on that pudding pretty soon.
    Need to think outside of just the part sale.
    My opinion only.
    GLAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $8.144K 410.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4230315 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2113287 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.