TEG 11.1% 0.4¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Ann: Triangle Raises $4 million for Perth Basin Drilling, page-20

1. 5,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3274
    As I said last week this has been an unacceptable stuff up all round by TEG, PGY and Cliff Head imo and as a result company had no choice but urgently raise cash at short notice. BUT even I conceive, even though I was lucky to spent well over $100k and receiving these over generous options, this doesn't pass the pub test as an investor and understand how retail holders are Pi$$ed...

I expect TEG's partners now have to be punished and fined heavily for NOT meeting their financial obligation, PERIOD!!!!! Retail SH's deserve so much better by management imo...

I generally don't participate in "SI 708 Placements" these days because 90% of placements go sub the placement price, (placement 1.5c and hit 1.3c). I also had my orders sub 1.5c filled today as I knew SP would fall below this price. I can't see our SP falling to 1c, as some on here are trying to spook holders as we are about to spud. Follow the fundamentals of drilling guys, NOT the broking/trader Muppets on here!!!

Generally speaking, I have noticed over recent years of an increase of junior ASX exploration company directors that shouldn't be directors, as they are out of their depths, pay themselves obscene remuneration, award themselves out touch performance bonuses/shares even when SP collapses. IMO many are seriously incompetent, especially when it comes to Financial Acument and foresight timing, constantly raising funds at the worst possible time, either just prior to or worse, during drilling and always after the event of a significant SP rise, most CR's are at SP lows, such B$ IMO...This frustrates me big time as there are plenty of examples of useless company directors and lifestyle directors on the ASX imo... That's why SH's have to vote at AGM's, sadly most DON'T, that's the only way to rid the ASX of incompetence and over paid Directors imo and for the record NOT saying this is the case of TEG imo....

Anyway, that's my vent about so many out of depth ASX Directors and their terrible and poorly timed CR's. Let's get spudding and hopefully all SH's enjoy a successful drill, see a decent SP rise and make some $$$... GLTA....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $8.320M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.511K 354K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 27888879 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7629501 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.