TEG 11.1% 0.4¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Ann: Triangle Raises $4 million for Perth Basin Drilling, page-39

1. 1,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1442
    Always on the cards from my viewing and I know for some others also.
    Fair to say cash raisers are always a concern and can arise at unsuspecting times to make it more concerning.
    I've learnt over time in the this business of investing in exploration stocks that be prepared for the unexpected.
    Big thing is that we holders short or long are crucial to the company, but we Never know all the facts and circumstances confronting the company, we base are understanding on what we think the position is, but really what we think is not fully educated and that can result in what is happening here, a bit of playing the man and not the ball.
    My expectations are very high for our long awaited drilling campaign which hopefully kicks off tomorrow and it is in a highly prospective area of the basin and the targets have been franked by the 3D seismic interpretation and on top of that reanalysis by AI technology.
    Company must not stumble here and that is what I believe they are making preparation for and to be clear there are other permits and considerations going on as well behind the scenes.
    My opinion only and I wish all of us new & old the very best - This is a BIG drill and it starts tomorrow, yes I'm spruiking and from what I understand why wouldn't I be.
    GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $8.320M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.511K 354K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 27888879 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7629501 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.