TEG 16.7% 0.7¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Ann: Triangle Sells Cliff Head to Pilot Energy, page-45

1. 991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 958
    Been watching the partner PGY and the accumulation and daily volume going thru.
    It has certainly had my interest for a while and just when you think it will trend down, bang a heap of buying and accumulation.
    With the excellent news we have had we are yet to see the support and buying enter at TEG.
    Now it tells me over at PGY and their trading pattern they know more than us over at Camp PGY and we certainly do have some catching up to do in regards positive price action.
    Maybe the market longs for the confirmation from the Govt Reg will issue the start of the permits for the CCS.Is this all called the TEG "doubter market".
    Only my opinion but I am sure they will get the permits and I reckon Blingo has already secured some funding pending the first approval, but that is just my own personal opinion.
    Blingo has to cough up some serious cash to us and that is the only way for him to get his hands all over the CH. Looking at PGY trading certainly looks that way to me.
    So we have around $10mil in Bank confirmed and another delv just sold at a very nice price because Brent is now about $86.
    So we will get paid for this early Sept and that will mean that 50% of our MC at least in Cash Backing. Go Figure.
    No point in going on about all the other stuff we have going on and other assets and how undervalued we are. I'm a broken record.

Mikey is still standing on the platform waiting for the train with a beard down to his belly button. Bloody redback living in it.
    Anyway once first approval is issued we get another $3.5M and flush a BIG chunk of the CH liability down the dunny.
    That was brilliant news last week really was.
    GO TEG
    GO TPD - Stick it upem Colby (EL cheapo's )
    GO L7/437

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $14.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ $365.7K 52.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 19243591 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3081557 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.