TEG 0.00% 0.4¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Well look at it this way, lets assume we get to drill Booth and...

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Well look at it this way, lets assume we get to drill Booth and Becos before any takeover etc and they both come in on mid range best estimate.

Booth best estimate 279bcf gas - TEG share is approx 140bcf times $2 = $280 milly (we aren't including huntswell deep, mtn bridge sth or MH2 updip etc)

Becos oil prospects best estimate 5MMbbl - TEG share is approx 2.5MMbbl times $20 per bbl = $50 milly

Add them together and you get approx $330 milly which is 10x current market cap so 20/21 cents per share. Not bloody bad.

However, page 7 of the April Quarterly activities and cashflow report has a list of TEGs oil and gas prospects in L7 and EP437 and their net 50% share. Some will come in over and some will come in under but that's life and exploration.

Take the best estimate for the total for each and you get 268bcf times 2 = $536 milly and 18MMbbl times $20 = $360 milly for L7 plus 3.5MMbbl times $20 = $70 milly.

Add it all up and you are looking at $966 milly, near enough a billy of in ground resources. approx 26 times current market cap. or looking at about 50cents per share.

This doesn't include any success in our Philippines or UK opportunities etc which I'm not banking on now anyway.

Please correct me if I've got any maths wrong but 50 cents per share doesn't seem outside the realm of possibility barring any pre-emptive takeover, or dud wells. This is the disclaimer the list comes with: "NB: The estimated quantities of petroleum that may potentially be recovered by the application of a future development project(s) relate to undiscovered accumulations. These estimates have both a risk of discovery and a risk of development. Further exploration appraisal and evaluation is required to determine the existence of a significant quantity of potentially recoverable hydrocarbons."

Now I've made plenty of assumptions to do some simple maths. Basically I'm excited, this could outrageously good, this could under deliver. I'm leaning on the positive side.

All IMHO, DYOR.
    LFG TEG

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.