CYL 0.00% $2.06 catalyst metals limited

Excellent announcement but I cannot copy it here. Clipboard does...

1. 823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66

Excellent announcement but I cannot copy it here. Clipboard does not work yet it should.

Does anybody (anybody on this whole messy planet) know how to copy part of a ".pdf" announcement
    and then paste it on to HotCopper and have it appear as we saw it, all nicely formatted and readable?

Trident Maiden Ore Reserveunderpins new low-cost developmentNew development approach reduces pre-production capital and lowersmine’s development risk•••Trident maiden Ore Reserve includes a small open pit; this new approach lowers both thecost and execution risk of the mine’s developmentCashflows from the open pit reduces the maximum upfront capital drawdown to A$15m,from A$36m noted in Catalyst’s July 2023 Scoping Study1Trident’s key life of mine metrics are:Metric Base case # Spot case (A$3,400/oz)Pre-production max. capital drawdown A$m 19 15AISC (life of mine) A$/oz 1,578 1,592Mine life (LOM) yrs 5.5 5.5Average annual UG production koz 37 37Average annual free cash flow A$m 29 53NPV7 (pre-tax) A$m 100 198IRR (pre-tax) % 146% 327%# Base case price assumptions aligned with Ore Reserve – A$2,700/oz for underground, A$3,200/oz for open pit.Financial figures shown pre-tax due to Trident being only one satellite deposit within Catalyst’s broader portfolio.• Approvals well progressed; first ore targeted mid-2025• Trident’s Resources and Reserves are Mineral Resource estimate: 4.6Mt at 3.5 g/t Au for 524kozo Ore Reserve estimate: 1.3Mt at 4.5 g/t Au for 188koz• Trident ore is to be trucked along the pre-existing haul road to Plutonic’s under-utilisedprocessing plant• Potential to increase Trident’s mine life through infill drilling of 250koz inferred Resourcenot currently included in the mine plan• The revised development approach has a more manageable upfront capital profile;Catalyst’s strong operational cashflows from existing operations, and improving balancesheet, provide it with flexibility to fund Trident’s development

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.06
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $465.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2692 $2.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.04 3240 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.