ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Looks like for $5mm drilling investment, 524koz indicated and inferred gold resource at this very small part of trident deposit converted to 188k oz of gold probable resource where cyl mine engineers can do stopes design, mine plan and cyl mine out gold now. I like mine method of long hole stoping because long hole stoping produce most muck for lowest labor cost period vs. Any other mine method, cut and fill for example. The IRR on trident at current gold price is 327% with 1 year 4 month payback. .. Such high IRR is to my knowledge unheard of in mining industry...you gotta run your own very successful business for that return on your money. Gold and silver is higher now than when I last looked at sec filings, but at that time in past, Couer Rochester had IRR of less than 20%, ditto lindero mine in argentina. Only risk to get this small part of trident deposit to production to feed hungry mills at plutonic is the paste backfill plant at trident...hopefully there is no long lead time items that get delayed in supply chain that are necessary for trident paste backfill plant to operate and cause commercial production from trident underground to be pushed back past summer 2025.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.90
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $654.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2627 $3.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.76 1480 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.