CYL 4.98% $2.67 catalyst metals limited

Kori ain't no doubt there is gold at Trident. Gold is not the...

1. 405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Kori ain't no doubt there is gold at Trident. Gold is not the issue. The issue is the water. Where exactly at trident is thewater/ aquifer? Is trident cerro bayo? If aquifer accidently get cut by a drift how quick is water inflow? I dont think this question can be known till it happen. La Platosa had a bunch of accountants at corporate running ship too just like us here at cyl. I know you accountant too and don't disparage your expertise in your field of maths so let's us all get us a man that know a jackleg drill from ajackleg carpenter to run the show at our company and not some boy with no practical experience but be a phone call from daddy for advice just like hunter biden the yale trained attorney calling daddy on speakerphone so as to impress folk. Compare us kori to karora. The man over there running that show can muck a stope himself at beta hunt if krr need that job done. Plus he make folk lots of money over time. When that man sell his company to hecla he got better end of that deal wit Phil which is saying something Plus royalnickel like 30 cent a share when the.man who can get his hands dirty mucking a stope took over, karora lot higher now. We was $1.40 to 54 cents so far but large secondary on deck dilute both you and me kori so we both losers with junior at helm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.67
Change
-0.140(4.98%)
Mkt cap ! $602.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.80 $2.85 $2.51 $2.465M 922.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $2.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.69 16000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.