TMG 0.00% 3.0¢ trigg minerals limited

I'm a happy holder here and definitely see good upside, but...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I'm a happy holder here and definitely see good upside, but don't forget that most of the other players are significantly more advanced than Trigg and have raised significantly more equity to get there.

Trigg has a long process to go through from here (permits, off-take, finance etc) whereas some of the others (eg SO4 and KLL) are very close to actual production now.

To do a like for like comparison I think you need to assume that Trigg will need to issue say 3x more equity, in which case the market cap is effectively c$50m, not $12m. Still great upside when looking at the others, but it's not as great as just looking at the current market caps would suggest.

Consider too that Reward, with probably the best resource of the lot (when considering both size and grade) and full environmental approvals only has a market cap of c$25m. Trigg's assets are much better located logistically, so construction etc should be much quicker, but if you think that Trigg is good value it might be worth looking at Reward too.

For disclosure I'm in Trigg, SO4, Kalium and Reward

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.