RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

I completely understand what you are saying , This is why we...

1. 4,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 628
    I completely understand what you are saying , This is why we were able to buy RRS sharesfor $0.001 and definitely we are not going to get Apple shares for $0.001. Before I bought their shares I already knew their history and I just decided to buy some shares and forget about it. Definitely they have debt and but their current projects and future project might change the game as you can see their annual growth is quite high compare to other similar companies, actually RRS has highest revenue growth rate then other companies that's why one of the broker on commsec recommended as "strong Buy". If anyone's worried about the risk then they can sell their for peace of mind, but we also need to think every stock has a risk. Every investment has a risk. Even we know about housing market in Australia. Nothing comes easy. If anyone heard about blue sky limited BLA shares did worth $14 per share few months ago , now it worth around $1 per share this company had great reputation, strong financial history and it did worth billions of dollars however there was a big collapse. RRS is already on the Rockbottom they got no place to collapse. Either they will go bankrupt or continue with their projects in Indonesia and other places, more likely they will bounce back as considering their current projects and annual growth. They need to be extra extra tight on their budget. Remove compensations and cut down salaries and other cost. CEO and other management's comoensation has increased by more than 50% even though RRS Is making loss. How could they increase that. The management needs to be sacked and they need someone who can lift the company up. I wouldn't keep the CEO if the company is losing money from 5 years. Because there is no point paying higher wages to non-productive management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.