RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Ann: Trinidad Update , page-11

1. 5,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    halberd45.

Firstly, thanks for the courteous reply.
    There is no reason that bulls and bears can not have an exchange of options with out resorting to the usual name calling and baiting that I'm afraid is the norm.

A courteous exchange of options based on facts is Hot copper at it's best.

As for RR. Who could forget when he went from pirate pete to perfect pete.
    It was so comical that you could not possible think he had not taken a position. (Which I think was he point)
    As much as his 1 to 5's maybe repeat. You can not fault the questions.
    Ol pete did say. "judge me by Xmas".
    If RRS can not source funding of next year.........

I understand were you are coming from with "dampen the spirits".
    But I think we have seen more than our fair share of ramping, private emails and promises of treasure maps on here.
    I'm sure some wish they had listened to the evil down ramps at the time. I'm sure some wouldn't have invested here at all and I'm sure you wouldn't want some unsuspecting mums and dads potentially loosing their saving here as well.

You are right about the UK investors. They are a few years behind us, but the penny (or pence)is now dropping there too.
    The merge pretty much destroyed any lingering belief any of them had in Ol pete.

I highly recommend you follow the investor group in the link I gave.
    You can email them and they will keep you up to date on any thing new in regards to communications with the company.
    You can add your share to bolster their power (and yours)

They certainly seem to be getting information out of RRS which you would find useful.
    They did a Q and A and got some answered. You would be interested in the reply's.

As you know. I'm pretty skeptical when it comes to the fleet. And with good reason. But these guys seem to be the really deal and they would be much more helpful to you then anything posted on a forum.

Good luck with it. (and remember to sell the bloody pump next time :)

Cheers Halberd45.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.