CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi Russian,

I know you are anti RRS/RRL and share your annoyance. I also am less than impressed with all the past wheeling and dealing, the issuance of shares and disappointing result/s but give us a break mate!

Sure, you sold and I haven’t, but it is no less frustrating for me though I for one am not selling as I am underwater too much and do not wish to take a financial haircut of that proportion.

All your questions are valid, but who knows what the outcome of all of this will be and to that end, I am like many other disappointed yet silent holders are, trying to wait this out.

As I said, most are disappointed with what has transpired here, however, to be fair, the announcement was all about Trinidad (specifically the Beach Marcelle tenement) and nothing else.

Therefore the 5000bls you mentioned probably does not take into account any production whatever that may be current or proposed from the other two tenements (Morne Diablo and South Quarry). Who knows?

I am not against constructive criticism from any poster, but it seems that you are like a dog with a bone and will not let it go even though we have heard all or most of it many times before.

Best wishes to all for the festive season.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.