RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Ann: Trinidad Update , page-8

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    debit,

Thanks for your post.

Contrary to what other posters may be thinking, which includes RussianRoolet and Kiwi67, I am appreciative of their posts and of course many others as well.

Collectively they have uncovered and discussed many dubious aspects of what has been going on with this company and others it seems that are run by the same certain individual/s.

I am not happy either with the way the sp has dropped and with all the dilution that has been taking place due to raising cash and issuing shares in payment.

To give you a little insight to me, I have held shares in this company for about six years or more now and probably should have sold when the shares were around 38c AUD.

But probably like many others, held on only to see them decline and I have been unhappy with myself ever since and I am fully aware of what has been going on and the sentiment of shareholders generally of which I concur with.

It just seemed to me that whenever there has been any announcement of late, the same old few have slagged it to death and instead probably should have contacted the company and registered their concern/annoyance if they felt that strongly about it.

Therefore, the reason I posted was because it was the same ol' same ol' stuff being mentioned, which I am fully aware of and which has been driven home to all time and again.

So, given that situation,there is probably little or no chance that any future announcement would probably be given anything but contemptuous applause which in itself does not give the sp a chance even if the announcement had some prospectivity notwithstanding all the unanswered concerns from previous decisions.

Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.