TLG 0.00% 57.5¢ talga group ltd

I fully understand the sentiment. Then I go back to the facts,...

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I fully understand the sentiment. Then I go back to the facts, TLG's unassailable position as the only natural graphite business in Europe and with the ability to replace synthetic as stated in the AGM presentation. So there is no doubt at all in my mind that TLG will succeed, none at all.

So my doubts arise from poor mis/communication or hazy communication. Would I prefer Mark spoke dope with Joe Rogan. No.

Did Mark have to have a public meeting with the EU. No it was definitely staged and made open at the request of TLG. Non other Micro Cap is playing at this level. My takeaway, this is now a European issue and Talga is critical to Europe, including its Graphene business. What I found interesting is that the ministers said something to the effect " supply chain businesses should be able to access the innovation fund". That I think was the fund where Tesla just left $1bn on the table. So its spare capacity from funds set aside in 2019.

Again TLG was the prime candidate in the UK-AUS event. Which has committed to supporting miners and processing companies.

Look at the politics in Sweden, and nonsense about decarbonisation and an energy crisis. Some of us knew we would be here in 2005. Not sure these people have been communicating effectively with companies like TLG in the past. Post Cop26, everyone probably wants to get some announcements done and were looking for candidates to demonstrate that Politicians can actually help. I bet its a complete mess behind the scenes and has just been straightened out recently.

The TLG case was presented thoughtfully and with compelling logic at the EU meeting.

Mark planned this business 10 years ago and secured the highest grades and volumes of resource. I don't think he is accustomed to short term changes as an Aussie finds the European political situation mental. Think about it, UK Brexits on minute and Scotland despite agreeing initially starts a campaign to rejoin Europe. All while the world burns. Trying to do business across Europe is challenging imo.

The timing and communication is poor or disappointing. If it could have been avoided, I believe Mark would have avoided it.

Maybe people criticise Mark because they think he is managing carefully now. About time others would say. He cannot win.

The details in the AGM presentation , UK-AUS meeting, European Meeting, LTT MOU and Graphite Tesla with 4860. Tell me that TLG is even a more compelling investment.

Talga is still the ONLY Graphite player outside China just about ready to go with the highest grade resource and probably an inexhaustible volume available.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $218.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 60.0¢ 56.3¢ $517.9K 899.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 899 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 48309 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.