TLG 3.33% 58.0¢ talga group ltd

This is my take PA,They are making the point that a pro mining...

1. 4,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1793
    This is my take PA,

They are making the point that a pro mining shift needs to happen to secure the EU's 'green future' and needs to take place urgently, especially in the case of critical materials such as graphite. They are talking about legislating if that is what it's going to take. As i've said previously Peter Handley makes the point about European security of the supply chain and how Europe cannot rely on China. How am I doing? Where is this article mate, always happy to learn more and I value your posts by the way.

I am also making the point..

In the same few days that we have had MT speaking with European commissioners, where funding and financing of projects like ours is discussed ( by Mark with a Model Tesla and 4680 battery cell in clear view ) Tesla have knocked back 1.135b euro in EU funding they were due for their Brandenburg factory. How can anyone watch that video and not think that there is a chance that at least some portion of that money may find it's way to Talga to help start out project in the form of cheap finance? It would seem very clear to me that Talga have made some type of application for EU funding, and have been waiting for a response for quite some time.. It's implicit in what Mark says about financing and how he is frustrated by the people in charge of making these decisions know nothing much about the battery business and therefore seem to have been unable to make a decision to this point.. But I see the fact that this discussion took place is a clear sign that many in the EU see this as something that needs to change urgently and is one of the main reasons this discussion took place.

It's my firm belief that many are missing the point here PA, I don't think I'm missing much, but I'm always happy to be corrected by someone I can tell knows what they're talking about, I believe I have a fairly good bullshit detector and it's certainly needed on these threads.
    Keen to hear from you Albert contact me at [email protected]

By the way I spoke to the company last night and was very happy with the responses I recieved to my questions. I'm not going to try and give a verbatim account of the converstion on here, and I wasn't told anything that isn't freely available information that's out there anyway. The point was made to me that Talga believe a massive pro mining shift for these critical materials ( as graphite has been classed ) is taking place in Europe and that the team are committed to doing absolutely eveything right to make sure these permits are granted, including having the absolute best legal team available who are experienced in these matters in Sweden to help guide them through the process. The conversation has certainly helped me hold up my already high conviction in my Talga investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $220.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 61.0¢ 57.5¢ $1.245M 2.074M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 70853 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 27593 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.