TLG 2.60% 37.5¢ talga group ltd

cc @HotCopManMy problem with you analysis is that it is lazy and...

1. 410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 697
    cc @HotCopMan

My problem with you analysis is that it is lazy and lacks foundation in reason. Narrative follows price - it's the reason retail investors tend to buy the top and sell the bottom. The best investors I know develop a clear thesis and invalidations. If the SP drops but the thesis remains intact, they buy. If the thesis is invalidated, they sell.

If you want to attack the logic behind @zoulou's thesis , we can have a debate. I'm always open to hearing the bearish side. Saying that he's a pumper just because he's bullish when the price went down is lazy, and it's a bad investment strategy.

I've seen Beach's posts and I find the concerns unpersuasive. Anyone who is concerned, I encourage you to sell. (In my view, if you believe that stuff, you never understood Talga's value proposition, the battery market, or the geopolitical macro situation to begin with. Don't invest in what you don't understand.) The SP today will have zero impact on the SP in three months. In the long-run all that matters is results. If Talga's EVA plant delivers and off-take/financing are secured, the SP will regain everything it has lost and more. If those things don't happen, we will fall further.

My own assessment is that Europe needs Talga's product more than ever and that the EVA plant appears to be on track. I don't expect it will be difficult to finance the project (the E.U. and private green funds throwing subsidies/loans at projects like TLG's right now). I don't see Sweden blocking the permits and putting the E.U. auto industry at the mercy of Chinese anode suppliers in the middle of an anode shortage. Anyone who wants to debate this logic, I'm happy to engage.
    Last edited by sithas22: 06/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.