TLG 0.00% 42.0¢ talga group ltd

Ann: Tripartite LOI Update, page-50

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    While i personally would have preferred a deal was announced this LKAB & Mitsui this morning, it is entirely consistent with Mark’s careful management of Talga for the past decade that he is prepared to walk away from the tripartite LOI if the deal wasn’t in the long term interests of shareholders.

As a long term shareholder, who will be holding indefinitely for dividends, I would prefer Mark to negotiate the best possible deal, rather than any deal as the projected revenues/profits that we are potentially giving away is potentially in the hundred of millions of dollars. Of course, short term traders and our beloved down rampers on this forum will have a field day with this news, but ultimately the negotiation position of Talga is only going to strengthen as all the new gigafactories come online and auto OEMs scramble to secure non-China sourced supply.

As usual, Zoulou was prescient with his post below indicating mining partners beyond LKAB that could be in the mix as an alternative. Agree with Slithas and others that it is too early to say LKAB is completely out of the picture and Mark and the Talga Board would not have made this call without having alternative options available to the company.

Thanks to posters like Catdog, Zoulou, Semmel, Pharvest, Cosors and many other for their level head and informative posts to balance out the deliberate misinformation and negative agenda that takes up a lot of oxygen on this forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $170.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 43.0¢ 40.8¢ $297.0K 715.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27074 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 10182 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.