ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43

Errrr....I don't really see that @kingharris. I just looked at a few other charts and there isn't anything that stands out in the performance of SAR as against others, without cherry picking, so to speak.

When SAR was under 50c it would 'correct' very little. As the price climbs one probably has to expect larger pullbacks at times of weakness in the sector.

On 21 July Van Eck increased it's holdings by 9million shares. The increased and extensive exploration they have proposed just gives credence to the fact that Saracen management is always on the front foot. They were one of a few to hedge when the POG was weakening, they are, with this exploration announcement, again out in front by looking to increase mine lives etc., before the 'market' can question any life of mine issues. Forever planning and expanding SAR has been a very good performer in every way. As such it attracts the attention of short term traders who will jump at any hiccup in the POG. I have held this for a long time....through many 'gold correcting' sessions and fully intend to hold this one for the long term. When bank stocks were tanking recently SAR and other goldies were powering on....it comes in stages. In saying all this if you want to be an individualist it is often hard to hold against negative predictions on the POG. It is even hard to hold when POG is sky rocketing and 'everyone' is yelling 'buy, buy, buy'. However; you just have to remember why you bought the stock in the first place and stick to your plan.

Cheers
    Cazzex
    DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.