TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Triton Corporate Presentation, page-48

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Louie you claim to be a FA kinda guy. I just brought up a new FA element in the TON scenario ie it no longer has Super Pit 2017 200kts production pretensions. No longer Super Pit League ie high production=low cost.

Actually TON is now waking up to the Real World of 2017/20 Demand in a NON Commodity with No Spot Market for Sales. Just End Users specifics.
    Louie, on your "holiday" hope you read this New Positioning for TON particularly for Market Cap Analysis and Comparisons

but I 'over rate' your abilities, hey louie? Rah Rah Rabble Rousing Poseur, FOMO peddler, Prankster such a Joke, Rags to Riches? Oprah flaming Winfrey is On Topic, Louie?

Get real will ya!! Everyone who has bought in the last 7 months since late March first time or by doubling UP [from a 15 hold] is in LOSS. Every Sophisto in the 35 cent Placement is too.
    7 months to me is pretty Long Term, Mid Term at least.

King Louie TON could be approaching a BUY/Accumulation period AGAIN but that's after it's dropped out/down from previous ones 30 then 25 cents. It's the buyers from there who are selling sub 22 and Louie the Market Dynamic of a CR, a Placement is presently a high probability.

and Louie together with a Market Cap "re rate" from Super Pit to Boutique is on the cards.
    Rather than Rags to Riches maybe Hogarth Rake's Progress more appropriate or maybe Oscar Wilde "In the Gutter staring at the Stars".

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.