TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Triton Corporate Presentation, page-51

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    jaded please its Saturday night, some of us are only trying to kick back and chillax for the weekend.

but you being you J, its ok, I get it mate

weekend time, twist a the notch off the top shelf scotch, turn on the 256 bit encryption and away we go

really I am not too worried about charts or nickel and dimes or doing a consensus to see who is happy or not with their investments.

some of these questions you are asking forum posters really are questions you should be asking Triton management or the people whom will offer the most accurate answer.

I know you dont hold Ton but follow the G sector and take an interest in some of the stocks in it, but sometimes its like your finding ways to get people to do the work for you for that you want to know rather than picking up the blow horn on Monday ask a few direct questions.

so if you dont mind, I think I will pass this weekend without trying to concern myself much as I already am relaxed in my investment and feel no need to continually share, update and or put my case for holding forward to a bunch of strangers on a stockmarket forum.

if your simply trying to lead to the question of whom will the raising be with and at what price well I really dont know likely in the coming months we will know which is certain.

ps: and with regards to super pits, well its easy to start low volumes and cost effectively grow.
    and if and when Ton does need to grow, we have the resource to grow too already.
    no big deal about not having a super pit title for a short period of time!

have a good night all
    Last edited by jackarooz: 17/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.