TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Triton Corporate Presentation, page-56

1. 7,432 Posts.
    You are not inferring of course Names Little that I am ramping/cross promoting my hold in KNL is motivating my posting ? ie that KNL could get Tesla contract because it's not Dragon Financed.
    IMO not the slightest chance KNL will be supplying the Nevada Tesla Gigafactory.
    BSM as dual listing Stratminco on the other hand

Anyhow it's the absence of Offtakes by Japan and Korea being made with anyone that 'perplexs'.
    Flake Graphite Supply to these Markets/End Users surely would have Import Replacement Factor operating. Import from anywhere BUT China even East Africa surely must be in their "Strategy" but there's only been the SYR MOU with a Trading House 'floated'. Japan/Korea Market seems very hard to crack into.

You're on the track, names little. The Issue is whether a Supplier can serve both Markets- Dragon and RoW and if so What is The Financing Structure in relation to Debt Providing.
    So does a "Dual Supplier" get Debt Financing from just the Main Offtaker that 'covers' the lesser RoW one? or is Debt Financing aportioned? 80% Dragon/ 20% ROW ? or even 100% RoW?

Happily,Names Little the MNSers apparently will soon Illuminate we Siberians on this. TON financing on the China JV also will enlighten. $10mil Total with TON putting up $5mil . $$'s US that is thus why a CR is coming.
    Triton Qtrly Cash and Activities coming out this week, Names Little. They cover up to 30th September so don't expect any New News/SP Spiker in them.

Anyway 2/3 enough weekend musing from me. Should/Could be an interesting Week for the ASX Graphite Sector coming up. Enjoy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.