TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Triton Corporate Presentation, page-58

1. 17,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1250
    Hi Jaded, demand for "scarce" Large jumbo, yes have raised concerns over this, it's my one trick pony issue that I have raised elsewhere, all very good if it works out the way some are hoping/pumping but my understanding is the demand increases were based on being required for batteries. But my in depth research on HC seems to be indicating not really required for batteries, even seemed to get a consensus on this across some of my "heavy hitters" from all the g companies I follow, seems with spherical purity is a more important factor, traditional flake size being linked to purity was I think the thought process on why demand for jumbo would increase. So if they don't need big stuff for batteries and demand forecasts are based on the fact they do, then what happens to the forecast price of the big stuff. Add that to the increases in supply that may come from the likes of TON, MNS, KNL, WKT, MOZ, well, as I say, wouldn't like to be a one trick pony. Much better to have a diversified range to meet all requirements, perhaps links to spherical processing for batteries.

So perhaps nuclear for a one trick pony reliant on large jumbo, do you know if one can just ship nuclear grade materials around the world? All too complex for me.

Thx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.