TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Triton Corporate Presentation, page-60

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    insaf, have you not actually read the previous corporate presentation?
    or have you not listened to the recent brr media? which also will include answers to a few of your Q's!

I was a bit nervy at first because I dont like stories changing none if not any, but most already knew we were vertically integrating as mentioned in previous announcements, however I was a little uncertain or unclear on HOW this was going to happen, but I am very more at ease to now understand that it is now totally clear on how, and more importantly that things are getting better and this new model is quite unique and should future proof us moving forward in stages as it has been suggested.

there is a new approach to to how this is going to be done which the market just recently been updated to obtain the same outcome, with the same previous goals BUT now also include more inclusions to benefit Triton and shareholders and to also enable and create the best outcomes for shareholders.

do read it, then have a listen, then read it again, and a have another listen again.
    these changes could not have been decided only until a couple of weeks ago, hence why now we are incorporating more into the DFS which also includes the transformation of Triton vertically integrating into the market rather than only doing Nicanda Hill, and then having to start a whole extra or another DFS for Ancuabe and NH P66 which is duplicating not only cost, but further time.

the NH DFS was due to be completed in December this year, yet Brad had said in the brrmedia talk that we can have this done by Feb 2016 (yes before march 2016).

so the trade off for what I feel is a short duration of a just approx two months to get an early cash flow and increase the the resource size, resource grades as too vertically integrating our business model and focusing the next steps in stages or phases which is easy to read and understand, clearer to see for many which also will help them understand how this is going to work.

please check out some of the previous posts that I also made to a few for key time marks of what was said when in the interview.

ie: Triton Extended Feasibility 5:50 min on wards & SQ Loi 7:55 min on wards

but do also listen to the whole broadcast a couple of times and things do make very much sense, or at least to me they do.

though in saying that, there still is more data and a couple of key points to flow through which I or anybody here cannot answer atm, yet certainly we would be expecting more updates which in due time will answer more questions.

hope that helps a bit anyway mate
    Last edited by jackarooz: 18/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.