TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Triton Corporate Presentation, page-64

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Louie,Louie,Lewis
    There's another Superpit with large Volume,High Grade easily liberated G [your first Paragraph].Haven't checked but SVM is coming out of Malawi East Africa now onto the Dragon dancefloor,too. Don't know what their Flake breakdown is but being sorta nearology to MNS one can assume?
    But certainly you KL are showing your ignorance by touting that first para.

You foollow it up with the Fast Food Industry of mass consumption compared to the Graphite Industry End User specific? and then say I don't understand Business? You have never got into your head that Graphite is NOT a Commodity. The Commodities O&G,Iron,Copper,Gold, Silver, Uranium, Lead,Zinc and Nickel can NOT be used for valuing,speculating on the GRAPHITE Natural Flake Market.
    King Louie I think you still have not understood that when you see articles about Graphite Demand often they are talking about the Biggest "Element" of it SYNTHETIC.

You ask, wonder Why I a non holder spend so much time on the TON thread ? Well sometimes it's to counter the mis info Piffle, twisted Facts that get spat out here.
    but mostly it's to have "conversation" with fellow Graphite Sector followers on various Issues particularly related to TA/Charting. I know you KL have very little idea of Charting and because you won't accept it unless it confirms your wild dreams of a Billion$$$ Company next 2 years or MC parity with SYR any month now or whatever you continually dribble out as Your FA Opinion.
    King Loie what a Joke the other day that line
    King Louie is Never Wrong, The Market [always?] IS!! Always for the last 3 years Louie?
    KL have you been glancing at my Tech share I got into when I downgraded my graphite portfolio?Do you KL hold any other shares in any other Graphiter or Other Sector? You know what they say about One Share Rampers/Enthusiasts,hey? Don't fall in love.

Anyway enough of you, KL.

@insaf The FA change in Brokers Report and Presentation/Radio Interview is not so much DFS postponement. A DFS is not needed for Financing by Equity only Debt. SQZG first proposal of $100mil by taking up 50cent+ shares was NOT proposed as only coming on stream After DFS preparation.

Additionally the Issue of a DFS is Not such a SP price spiker that is being imagined here.

Anyhow @insaf the cutting back of projected 2017 Production from 300kts Nicanda to 50kts is a Significant FA change especially of Known from Scoping Study Cost/Revenue per tonne. Cost to Basket.
    Now "apparently" the proposed 50kts [and 35kts Ancuabe] will produce a Different Basket, large Flake percent but it will be at higher Cost/Tonne so the FAers in Investment/Finance have that to 'figure out'.

Meanwhile the Chart will reflect the Market response. @insaf a lot if not all holders got "in" anticipating a 2/300kts production 2017 just like SYR. This gave them their Market Cap disparity "Analysis".
    Now that Production "equality" FActor is off the agenda for 2017, they're left with TON has a Larger Jumbo Flake Basket than SYR and a lower Strip Ratio than MNS [maybe, possibly,?? DFS in February will tell?]
    Anyhow Insaf do you follow that the FA of Proposed 2017 Production is going to have a Chart/TA effect?
    Market Cap for a 85kt 2017 producer is in the $50mil / well under $100mil . Often under $50 mil actually. @insaf there's a real probability/possibility that TON is to drop it's Ranging to between 15/30 from 25/40. IMO.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.